Tuesday 1 April 2014

Re: Germany This Week

I sent Elder Pinyon a short email because I was running out of time and I didn't know what to say. I mainly mentioned to him, "All the best.I am proud of you. Stay safe, take care."

Elder Pinyon replied back to that short email and said

"Thanks Megan, tomorrow I leave for Germany and I'm so excited :D I leave Salt Lake on 1 April at 9:30am than get to Minneapolis at 1:30pm, than leave Minneapolis at 3:45pm and get to Amsterdam on 2 April at 9am than to Berlin on 2 April at 10:30am. Just so you know if you wanna add that to my page, ive looked at it a few times and its good :D thanks heaps

I'll send some pics soon. 

Elder Pinyon" 

Time surely has grown really quickly that his time is almost up at the Missionary Training Center and then he will be going to the Mission Field. One sleep until he leaves. Ahh, I am still happy for him and proud of him no matter what. Elder Pinyon will be a great Missionary. I am sure that he has learnt heaps at the Missionary Training Center. I am sure that he will miss The Missionary Training Center. It is almost time to move on from that and look forward to the next big step into the Process as a Missionary. 

Just remember "Re" stands for reply in emails.

Stay Tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment