Tuesday 22 April 2014

Great Easter

This week, I received 2 Emails from Elder Pinyon. One of the emails is a update and the other was photos with explanation of the photos.

First Email, he mentioned "I had a great Easter, we had an awesome service yesterday, even though we only have 20 members, its all in German too so I have to really listen in. Yesterday we had a miracle, we decided to go and find some less actives and wish them a Happy Easter and we found this lady that hasn't been to church for years and she was BBQing so she invited us in and we started talking about the gospel. Then she just opened up her heart and bore her testimony of the gospel, it was truly amazing.

Tschüss

Elder Pinyon"

I have 2 reminders. The first reminder is I wouldn't be sharing the whole email of what he says, because sometimes I consider it's confidential between Elder Pinyon and I. I will be sharing what is relevant to you all readers to read about to keep updated from Elder Pinyon. I hope that you will accept and understand that.

The second reminder is Tschüss means "bye" in German.

Photos are uploaded on "Mission Photos" Section on the Blog, and Photos also are uploaded on Facebook under a album "MTC & Mission Photos"

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment