Wednesday 2 April 2014

Leaves Amsterdam Around 2 Hours

Less than 2 hours remaining for Elder Pinyon to leave Amsterdam. I am happy to remind you that I will be definitely tracking his plane flight direct to Berlin Germany from Amsterdam. Elder Pinyon has looked at the Page a few times and says it's good. I was happy about that.

The photos that is shown isn't my photos and neither it's Elder Pinyon's. I was looking at Google Images of the Airport that he currently at. I thought it would be nice to see a few photos of the Airport.



I wonder what is Elder Pinyon feeling right now. All I know that he has super excited because he told me that through emails. So I really don't know how he is feeling right now.


Just a reminder, relatives and friends of Elder Pinyon's, starting writing letters to Elder Pinyon to his German Address since Elder Pinyon has left Provo Missionary Training Center.


He would love and appreciate any mail that you send to him. Well who wouldn't? Anyway, I am sure that it would be great to read letters from home especially family and friends. Remember to look at the Section that says, 'Contact Details' for his Address. 



Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment