Tuesday 15 April 2014

No Longer A Zone Leader

There wasn't much to say for this week. Here's bits and pieces for this week's email and no photos this week. Elder Pinyon mentioned to me through email not too long ago, "in Germany now so I am no longer Zone Leader." I knew that he wouldn't be no longer a Zone Leader when he arrives at the Mission Field, I still asked him if he was a Zone Leader. I am sure that he was happy for being a Zone Leader while he was at the Missionary Training Center.

He shared some amazing news with me, he also mentioned through the email that his Best Friend "Jordan Wehi" is going on a Mission and where he got called to serve which I thought that was awesome. If you "Jordan Wehi" reading this post, Congratulations on your Mission Call.

Lastly, Elder Pinyon mentioned through the email, "just teaching and finding, take care and Tschüss

Elder Pinyon"

Tschüss means "bye" in German.

Just a reminder, I wouldn't be sharing the whole email of what he says, because sometimes I consider it's confidential between Elder Pinyon and I. I will be sharing what is relevant to you all readers to read about to keep updated from Elder Pinyon. I hope that you will accept and understand that.

So, Elder Pinyon will appreciate any mail that you send out to him. The best address for sending him letters and any mail should be addressed to the Mission's Home Address which is;

Elder Jacob Michael Pinyon
Germany Berlin Mission
Zerbster Straße 42
12209 Berlin
Germany


Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment