Wednesday 2 April 2014

Last 20 Minutes at Amsterdam

I really wonder what Elder Pinyon would be doing while waiting for his plane flight to Berlin, Germany. I was going to get one of my other friends to see if he gets on the plane safely or not. But sadly, she is working at the moment and wouldn't able to do that for me. Otherwise, if she wasn't working, I am sure that my friend would have done that. Oh well. Maybe she can go that when Elder Pinyon coming home.

Aaaah, it's super soon! It's a crazy feeling to know that Elder Pinyon completed his stay at the Missionary Training Center. I am so looking forward to track his plane flight and it's not even funny. I am serious.

I am sure that he will be great Missionary. I really hope you keep up to date with all the blog posts that I do. Otherwise, it would be really hard to catch up or I am sure that you would complain like there is so much reading to do. Well stay tuned.

Stay Tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment