Tuesday 5 January 2016

Another Week in Zwickau + Happy New Year

I received no emails from Elder Pinyon last week which means no updates for the blog last week.
I am sorry for not posting last week. However since Christmas Season is over, I changed the looks of this blog.
I hoped everyone had a wonderful New Years Eve and New Years Day. The only one photo is uploaded on Facebook under "MTC & Mission Photos" and posted on this blog under "Mission Photos" section.

This is what Elder Pinyon said for this week's email,

"So another week in paradise is gone by. I really love Zwickau, it is the best ward and the best place to be. The members love us and the bishop loves us too. I really like being loved, it's such a nice
feeling. Well I want to wish you all a happy new year! I hope you all had a good slide into the new year (that's what we say in German).

On Tuesday we went bowling with the ward and it was so much fun. Elder Green, was ripping it up. He got a 153 game and I got a 137 game. It was a lot of fun to be with the ward and to have fun.

We had a lot of fun during the New Years time. We all went to Leipzig for the New Years run. It's a 3km run, that anyone can do, so our Mission President asked us all to be a part of it. It was a lot of fun and really worth it. Got to see a lot of my mission friends. It was really weird, because I was thinking, this might be the last time that I actually get to see everyone.

I'm not to excited about leaving Germany, I really love this place, it is practically my home now, but it's ok. I'm definitely coming back! I never really thought that Germany would be a place that would grow on me, but it did, especially the people. The language is no longer a problem, communicating with everyone is not a problem.

Another year is now on the way, I'm super excited for 2016, this year is going to be awesome! I hope that y'all have a lot of good plans and goals made, so that y'all can achieve something great. Always having a vision is very important. Visions is what make goals achievable.

Thank you all for being so awesome and supporting me as a missionary. Ideally appreciate everything you do. Have a great week and a great new year and take care,

Elder Jacob Pinyon"

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment