Wednesday 2 April 2014

Arrived in Berlin, Germany

Readers, while I was tracking Elder Pinyon's plane direct flight from Amsterdam to Berlin Germany, I have noticed that the time of Elder Pinyon arriving time kept changing. I was getting confused at first but I got used to it after 2 times that it happened. Well I am sure that you will be lucky to read this, I have print screened during Elder Pinyon heading to Berlin, Germany. Each Print Screen tells a summary. Please take around 10 minutes out of your time. The departing time and arriving time is the time of the airport times. Elder Pinyon is 8 hours behind us.

I was feeling super crazy and all mixed emotion. I was so happy. I was looking forward for this moment to track the last step to he reach to Berlin, Germany. (1)

(1)
Elder Pinyon just left Amsterdam, woot whoo! I was so excited. Another 1 Hour and 24 Minutes to go. That is how long the plane flight suppose to go for. (2)
(2)
Now, it has started changing of the arriving time. Do you see what I mean now? It was really confusing to me. I didn't understand of what was happening. This was the first time ever happened to me while tracking a plane flight. It was totally unexpected that it would happened. However, 43 Minutes to go until Elder Pinyon arrives Berlin, Germany. (3)
(3)
Everything goes back to normal for a bit. Time was surely going fast or should I mention too quickly? (4)
(4)
Not again, it has happened again, Elder Pinyon's plane flight has changed again for the arriving time. It was so confusing. Elder Pinyon arrives in Berlin, Germany in 1 Minute. It was so soon. (5)
(5)
Everyone, Elder Pinyon has arrived safe and sound in Berlin, Germany at 9:52am. It was great to see that his plane has arrived safely. Make sure that you definitely start writing to the Mission Address that is in Germany. He will be so happy. He will be meeting his new Companion. As far as I know, he is still the Zone Leader. I was have to ask him sometime about that. He will be meeting his Mission President and his Mission President's Wife for the very first time.

How exciting would that be? I am sure that I would be so excited if it was me. Another beginning has just started for Elder Pinyon, but this time it starts from his first Mission Area which I don't know where as yet.

Each time that I post, it will say the time when I post the blog post in the same time zone as Elder Pinyon so it would be easier. Also, I hoped that you can read this blog post well.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment