Tuesday 25 March 2014

Mail to Germany

Elder Pinyon has emailed me to tell me "just tell everyone to start sending mail to Germany, I'll be there next week :D" It sounds like he is excited which he told me eventually that he is super excited. I am still happy for him. I am glad that he gave me to update his blog. I love receiving so many emails from Elder Pinyon so far.


The photo of Elder Pinyon and I during SMYC before he went on his Mission, has made me glad that I was able to get a photo with him before he left. It was so exciting moment for me for sure. I get to see Elder Pinyon in 23 months, I am looking forward to see him again (after his Mission of course). 

His Mission Home Address is;

Elder Jacob Michael Pinyon
Germany Berlin Mission
Zerbster Straße 42
12209 Berlin
Germany


Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment