Tuesday 25 February 2014

Germany in 5 Weeks

I emailed Elder Pinyon on last Saturday and I didn't get a reply to that email until 3:47 this morning (it would have been 12:47pm yesterday). I woke up around 6am and I realised that Elder Pinyon has emailed me back. I thought that was amazing.

I wouldn't go into details of every word I said through the email that I sent to Elder Pinyon. I mainly asked him "How is the Missionary Training Center so far?" Just reminder that "MTC" stands for Missionary Training Center which is where the Missionaries go there before they go on the Mission Fields. It helps them to 'learn the language - so they will able to understand and the teach gospel in the language,' 'also mainly to have effectively skills of teaching ways' and some other reasons.


Elder Pinyon said: 

"Hey Megan, thanks for that, it is truly an honour to be a zone leader here at the MTC. It's cold here but I am surviving it. The language is getting easier everyday which is making my life a little bit better, but the spirit is so amazing here. I love it here and it's great to be serving here at the MTC. I'll be going to Germany in about 5 weeks on APRIL 1 2014.

Take care and God bless

Elder Pinyon "


As I read the email outloud, it made me feel that I am still happy for him. I am grateful that everything seems going well for Elder Pinyon so far. Just 5 weeks until he will be going to Germany and I am sure that he is really excited. I don't know if Elder Pinyon replies to anyone else's emails. I only know that he replies to my emails.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment