Monday 17 February 2014

Less Than 1 Hour Remaining

'It's getting closer until Elder Pinyon arrives'

Do you still remember the time that you get to say your 'last goodbye' to Elder Pinyon before he leaves?

I am happy to announce that Elder Pinyon has 'less than' 1 hour remaining left of his plane flight to the Missionary Training Centre. I feel like asking him some related questions right now but I know he wouldn't respond straight away.  "How was the plane flight Elder Pinyon?" "Did you manage to get any sleep during your flight?"

I am hoping to stay awake until Elder Pinyon arrives at 'Los Angeles Airport' and say the announcement. I have the blog to have it on 'Scheduled' for the 'next post' already which is the 'Announcement!' I am grateful that I have been tracking his 'plane flight' for the most of the way. Without technology, I wouldn't have able to track his 'plane flight.'

Just always remember this Blog is all about 'Elder Pinyon's Mission Journey' and 'receiving updates from Elder Pinyon.' I can't believe 'Elder Pinyon' is almost there!

Stay Tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment