Monday 17 February 2014

Less Than 4 Hours & 30 Minutes Remaining

'I had to work out my own way of how to track a plane flight.' 

I done almost total of 45 minutes for 'researching' and 'learning' of 'how to track a plane flight?' Time went quickly and I enjoyed my time about 'researching' and 'learning' of how to track a plane flight. After I took my time about 'researching' and 'learning,' I put myself to the 'test.' I did really well of putting myself to the 'test.'

Well I am saying that because I am currently tracking 'Elder Pinyon's Plane' while he goes to 'LAX' Airport which is 'Los Angeles Airport' from 'BNE' Airport which is 'Brisbane Airport.' This is my first time tracking a plane flight and I am really happy about it. As for me to get to track Elder Pinyon's Plane, I get to see where he is at the moment, if the plane is on time or early or late, what time the plane arrives and how much time left on the plane flight.

The title says 'Less Than 4 Hours & 30 Minutes Remaining' and there is a reason for that. There is less than 4 hours and 30 minutes remaining left of Elder Pinyon's Plane flight to 'Los Angeles Airport.' Most likely, the next blog post will be about 'Less Than 2 Hours Remaining' or 'Less Than 1 Hour Remaining,' who knows really that is why I say, 'Stay Tuned' at the end of the 'Previous blog post' and make sure that you as a reader do 'Stay Tuned.' Otherwise, you will have a lot to catch up if you ever fall behind of not reading the blog for awhile.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment