Monday 17 February 2014

Goodbye Elder

Hey Readers! 

My name is 'Megan Green' and I will be keeping up to date with Elder Pinyon's Blog each week starting from today! I feel privilleged that I have been given a wonderful 'Opportunity' to do this. I am looking forward to keep it updated each week! He looked at the 'Blog' one last time a few days before he left and he was really 'happy' that I can do it for him. I can still remember 'thanking' him for allowing me to do this.

Just remember this, 'this isn't goodbye, it's a new beginning,' which I mean that it may seem 'the last goodbye' but it may feel soon enough he might ask "why did that time go?"

I know that some readers may ask "What is a Missionary?" "What is a Missionary Training Center?"

A Missionary is who teaches 'The Gospel' mainly about 'The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints' which is known as 'Mormons.' Missionaries take their time from 18 months (as Sister Missionaries) to 24 months (as Elder Missionaries) to teach 'The Gospel.'

A Missionary Training Center is where the Missionaries go there before they go on the Mission Fields. It helps them to 'learn the language - so they will able to understand and the teach gospel in the language,' 'also mainly to have effectively skills of teaching ways' and some other reasons.

Stay Tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment