Tuesday 18 February 2014

Long & Exhausting Flight

Elder Pinyon isn't at the Provo Missionary Training Center yet, however he has emailed me that he is staying with 'an awesome family for the night.' Just '1' night until he reports to 'Provo Missionary Training Center.' I am grateful that he arrived safely. 'Time Zones' can be confusing sometimes but I understand about the 'Time Zones.' This blog will be posting as 'Pacific Standard Time' in other words, 'PST' and that doesn't include the 'Daylight Savings.'

It will come in handy when 'Elder Pinyon' is staying at 'Provo Missionary Training Centre.' As your right hand side when you are 'laptop' or 'computer', you will see a 'Time & Date Section,' well that is the 'Time & Date' of Elder Pinyon's Mission (so it is Berlin, Germany).

Just about 5 minutes ago, 'Elder Pinyon' has emailed me 'a email' as a reply back to my email that I have sent him before he arrived to 'Los Angeles Airport.' I thought it would be nice what he said to me through the email.

He said:

"The flight was long and exhausting, but I am finally here and staying with an awesome family for the night. The finally byes were not to hard but they weren't easy either as usaual and mission life is amazing, went to Salt Lake Temple and Temple square today, it was really amazing

Elder Pinyon"

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment