Tuesday 18 February 2014

Elder Pinyon Arrived Safely

'I have 1 of the most exciting news so far!'

Elder Pinyon has just arrived to 'Los Angeles Airport' safely, I have been tracking Elder Pinyon's plane flight since it was 8 hours remaining left. I am so happy for him and I am 100% sure that you are so happy for him too! I reckon 'The Journey' has began since he left 'Brisbane Airport.'

Before Elder Pinyon arrived at the 'Los Angeles Airport' safely, I sent Elder Pinyon an email. I will be telling you the key points out of the email that I have sent to Elder Pinyon. "Hey. How was the flight? How wad it of saying the last goodbyes? Are you enjoying your Mission life so far? I hope to hear from you soon."

I really hope that 'Elder Pinyon' will email me and hopefully I will be awake enough to read the email.

Stay Tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment