Tuesday 4 March 2014

Re: Hey Elder Pinyon, How are you?

Hey Readers, I love receiving and reading emails from friends who is currently serving the Missions and while they are staying at the Missionary Training Center. It is just a wonderful feeling to have. Each time that I send Elder Pinyon an email, it's confidential. However I will be making sure that I will keep everyone posted and up to date. I suggest that some friends of Elder Pinyon's to send him some mail.

I will be sending my first letter to him sometime soon. I am 100% sure that he will appreciate each mail that he receives during his Mission. I received the latest email from Elder Pinyon around 3am. I was awake enough to able to read it at the time. It would have been around 10am (Monday) when he sent me the email.

Here's the update:

"Hey Megan, it is good to hear from you again, it has been amazing here. The spirit is so strong and this morning I was able to do some sealings in the temple, it was really amazing. The language is coming along really well and I am loving it here. I haven't got any mail from home yet :(  but hopefully people are sending it, maybe you can get people to send me mail, that'd be nice. I can speak the language really well compared to when I started. The spirit helps so much and I love the feeling here it is really amazing.

Thank you once again for emailing me and doing the blog, make sure you keep everyone posted. Well you have a good one :D

Take care and God bless

ELDER PINYON"

Re stands for 'Reply' in email.

Stay Tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment