Tuesday 30 June 2015

I Am Now 20

While Elder Pinyon and I was emailing each other back and forth, I refreshed my email. I saw that I received a new email from Elder Pinyon (very sneaky of him) and the subject was "blog stuff :D" I clicked on the email and saw the update.

Here's what he said;
"Life is going great over here in Germany. I woke up this morning feeling weird, knowing that I am now 20, but I am just enjoying myself and am loving my new area. Adjusting to my new area has been pretty easy this time, which is really nice. It has been the easiest out of all 4. So that is really great. Also that I have a super great companion that is just super awesome makes life so much easier. It is also weird because I knew my companion before I got transferred into here. So it made the whole getting to know each other part a little less awkwarder, haha.

Our week was super busy tho and being a Zone Leader again just reminds me of my last area a little bit and I keep calling my new area my old area, but it will all become normal soon. The Zone is going great though, especially for Germany. We really want to build a stake of Zion in this zone. We are still living in a district, just like my home.

We just had a baptism before I got here and the son of the the new member will be getting baptised in a few weeks, so I am really excited for that. It will be so sweet to see him get baptised. He is a 12 year old and his mother and him live together and they love each other, they are such a cute family.

Also on my second day, I found out that my area is HUGE. We have bikes and I think we rode about 60-80km that day (According to the map). I was absolutely dead after that day, but so far being here, I have lost about 2-3 Kg, so I am excited to keep shredding them if I can. Also on Saturday we had our Kinder fest (childrens festival), what happens there is there is a lot of stations and there are about 20 Russian children that come over and they come and enjoy themselves with all the games that are available. So we were on the balloon station. We had a few investigators there and also our new convert. It was a lot of fun.

On Sunday I gave a talk for my first Sunday. I introduced myself and then I gave a talk about Jarom 1:11 and how we can become a bishops ward. They really loved it and they want to work with us a lot so they can bring their friends to the Gospel, so it is really great :D
I am loving the mision and everything"

Stay Tuned. 

1 comment:

  1. It must have felt weird of waking up with a new age and you are no longer a teenager.

    ReplyDelete