Tuesday 23 June 2015

Getting Transferred to Oldenburg

A little update from Elder Pinyon for this week.

"So on Friday last week, we got our transfer calls and I am being transferred tomorrow. I will go to Oldenburg and stay serving as a zone leader. I didn't expect to stay zone leader, but it's what the Lord needs at the time. Next week after my birthday we will also be getting a new mission president. So that'll be super interesting. I am not to sure what to think yet. We will see how everything goes. My new area is inside of a district, so it's going to be like home. I am hoping to help along with the working towards building a stake there. So they can have the blessings of one. Also I can learn how to do that, so when I move back to Mackay with my family, I can help turn the district into a stake."

You may ask what is transfers? Transfers lasts for 6 weeks. So on the Missionary's 5th week in the area, they normally receive a call to find out if they are staying in their current area for the next transfer or they are getting transferred to a new area within the Mission's boundaries.
Stay Tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment