Tuesday 2 June 2015

Teaching the Gospel via Ipads

While emailing back and forth with Elder Pinyon, he mentioned the update. I would like to share with you the normal message and he said the following;

"Well after having the iPads for one week, I still don't exactly know what I will do with them, but it is really good for the app that I am using a lot for teaching. It is called LDS pamphlets, make sure you all check it out, it is super awesome and interactive. It's good for teaching children too. I have also been sick this week, so it has been a bit of a long and unsuccessful week, but that is ok, this new week is a new challenge and I feel better than last week. Other than that, things are going great here in Germany, I love being here and I love the people too!!!
Take care and have a great week"

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment