Saturday 27 June 2015

Birthday Reminder

Hello to all readers, I have a reminder to remind you all. Elder Pinyon's Birthday is upcoming Monday and he has asked me as Megan Green to remind everyone that his Birthday is coming up. 

It is best to send your Birthday wishes to him directly through emails. If you would like to send a Birthday Card or Birthday letter or Birthday Package, please send it to the mission home. Both of his e-mail and the mission home address is under "Contact Details" on this blog. 

If you decide to write your Birthday wish to him on Facebook, I will pass it on to him on his Birthday and the week after. I hope you all are having a great week. 

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to email me and my email is megangreen20131@gmail.com
Stay Tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday darlin. Love you always. See you soon. Lion on Pig on xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Elder Pinyon and I hope you will have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete