Tuesday 11 March 2014

Recalled as Zone Leader

Hey Readers, I love receiving and reading emails from friends who is currently serving the Missions and while they are staying at the Missionary Training Center. It is just a wonderful feeling to have. Each time that I send Elder Pinyon an email, it's confidential. However I will be making sure that I will keep everyone posted and up to date of what Elder Pinyon tells me.

The latest email that I received from Elder Pinyon at 2:20am which was 10:20am (on Monday). Reminder MTC stands for Missionary Training Center. Here's the update:

"That is great to hear. It's amazing here at the MTC, my body buzzes everyday from the spirit being so strong, especially while teaching and also at devotionals. Hearing the words of inspired men and women that speak to us is just amazing. I got recalled as Zone Leader, so I'm pretty happy about that and my Deutsch is going really great. Only 3 weeks left in the MTC and almost a month into my mission. crazy aye.

Well have a good week.

Elder Pinyon"

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment