Wednesday 19 March 2014

1 Month Down} 23 Months To Go

Amongst the 7 emails that I received, Elder Pinyon emailed me early this morning to tell me an exciting news and that was "one month down 23 to go woohoo" Soon enough, I was about to cry because he seemed filled with full of happiness and joy to just to tell me that!

He has sent me emails with photos. It was really exciting for me to see those photos. Note: I already have uploaded the photos on Elder Pinyon's Facebook Account, and it is under 'MTC & Mission Photos' Album. This is one of the photos that I liked that I received from Elder Pinyon. It's really creativity that is what I think. What do you think?

Highlight of The Month:

Elder Pinyon becoming a Zone Leader after short time in The Missionary Training Center

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment