Tuesday 9 December 2014

New Companion, Elder Stringham

Just a reminder, that I don't copy and paste the whole email. I share what has needed to updated.

Elder Pinyon said "This week was a great week, I loved it. So as I said last week I think, I got a new companion this week, his name is Elder Stringham and also we have new Elders that opened a new program up here in my area, so we have 4 Elders in one apartment, it is a lot of fun and I am learning a lot of German and a lot of everything. All 3 of them are older than me so it is really nice :D So also from the lady from last week that we met with and said ICH WILL to baptism. We met with her on Saturday evening and we had a really great lesson and at the end of the lesson we asked her to be baptised and she said "I know that it is time the I need to be baptised. I know the gospel is true and I will never leave, I want to be baptised now" So we have set a baptismal date with her for the 20th December, so she will be baptised in 2 weeks, I am so excited for her. Her daughter said that she will pray about it to know whether she should be baptised. Her daughter is only 11, but so mature, it is amazing.

Also this week I had a little "accident" I have 2 carpet burns on my face now, but its all good, they dont hurt to much, just looks really ugly on my face haha. We have had a lot of success this last week and I know that we will have more as we move closer to christmas and also the new year :D The weather is a little warmer than I expected this last week, see the week before it was in the negatives, but this week we only had lows of 0, so no snow yet, but that is alright it will come in the right time.

That was pretty much my week :D but all is good."


 Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment