Wednesday 17 December 2014

Come Closer to CHRIST

A reminder, the spelling errors isn't my fault. It is so hard when you have limited time of what to say.

Elder Pinyon said "Had a really great week, but I just want to focus on the covenant on baptism. I want everyone to know that they need to be the Key for someone. People that aren't members of the chruch are waiting at that gate which than starts the path to eternal life, it doesn't start before, but after. We as members hold that key to open it, please use it and do your missionary work. Anyone that isn't a missionary isn't a member. I challenge you all to do your missionary work and be the Key. In German we say "seien Sie den Schlüssel".

we have a baptism this weekend and I am so excited for her, I have had a broken foot I think all week, but I have done everything I can to help her come to baptism, tomorrow I will be going to doctors, so I havent gone crazy, I am still a little normal, but we really need to help people come closer to CHRIST.

Elder Pinyon"
 Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment