Tuesday 30 December 2014

First Cold/White Winter

Elder Pinyon didn't mentioned much for the update, but it was definitely great to see photos that he attached to the email. A friendly reminder the photos will be uploaded to "MTC & Mission Photos" on Facebook and Section "Mission Photos" for the Blog.

He said "Christmas was really amazing, the German people are really amazing and I love them so much. They are so loving and so giving at this time of year, not a single moment did I feel home sick, it was really nice to feel that love and know that there was someone watching out for me :D So I didnt have a snowy white christmas, but this morning as I woke up, there was 6 inches of snow outside, it was so beautiful and white and just so amazing. It was perfect too, being preparation day, I could enjoy my first cold/white winter :D"

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment