Monday 18 January 2016

If at first you don't succeed

I love chatting back and forth with Elder Pinyon.

Here's the week's update. He said, "Good morning dear friends and family,

You're all probably wondering what does my subject mean, "if at first you don't succeed." I'll get to that later :)

On Saturday we got our transfer calls. This was my most nervous one, where would I serve for my last 6 weeks. Do I get to stay in the ward I love, or do I go somewhere else? Well I am happy to say that I am staying (I'm the only one staying out of the 4 missionaries here, so the one Australian won against the 3 Americans) What sad is, is that my son is leaving me. I'm going to miss Elder Green. I love him so much and I'm excited to see his success throughout his mission. My new companion will be........ I don't know yet actually, I'm training again for the last 6 weeks!! I am super excited. I love training new missionaries.

Saturday night, we made Rouladen, so I am really happy I know how to make this yummy dinner now. So now I can do it in Australia and hopefully it turns out ok when I try it haha. It tasted good and we all lived, so we didn't die, haha. Last night, the bishop invited us over and we had Raclette with him and his wife. I really hope I can find a Raclette in Australia, I'm gunna need one. They are so yummy.

Oh it's been snowing here for the last 2 days too, so we have about 6-8cm of snow all over the place. It's so pretty. It's been my dream to see something like this and now, I can check that off the list :)
here is a pic of the church before we plowed it yesterday before church. It is just so magical and pretty."
The other photo of the snow is under "Mission Photos" section on this blog. Be sure to check it out.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment