Monday 3 November 2014

The Power of Testimony

As Elder Pinyon emailed me with a wonderful experience, I was thinking should I share that experience on the blog or not. So I asked him if I should through as a reply. He mentioned "Yes." I was happy about the response that he said. Here's the experience that Elder Punyon has shared with me.

He said,
"I was sitting in sacrament meeting yesterday and of course it is all in German and I want to testify to you that God loves us, it is His priesthood that we use and we must go to the temple to receive more blessings and make more covenants with God. As I was sitting and listening to the German members, a proud father came up and bore his testimony because his son passed the sacrament for the first time (he just turned 12) and I felt this wave of love just come over me and I just started crying. Than a few testimonies later I seemed to compose myself and another proud father said the same thing, but shared some personal things that I wont really tell, but again I felt the love of our Saviour again and it came in like a wave and smashed me and I cried so bad. Than I finally composed myself again, this sister in our ward went up and bore her testimony of the truthfullness and blessings of temples and once again I just felt this overwehlming love and cried again.

I dont know why or how I felt that much love, I still think I dont deserve that, but it doesnt matter what language you are listening to, no matter who is baring their testimony, as long as it is born with pure love and intent to do good, the Lord will share His love to others and will testify to us and I just want to say that this was the most amount of love and spirituallity I have felt in my life, if I wasnt called to Germany Berlin Mission, I wouldnt of felt this love the Saviour has for us. I testify that He lives and that He really does love us. I know that without a doubt. I am greatful for everything I have."
Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment