Monday 27 October 2014

Staying in Marzahn Area, District Leader Again

Elder Pinyon emailed me and it was great for the update. Reminder, it isn't my fault. This week, he mentioned "So the good old weekly update right haha.

So this week we went back in time an hour and had an extra hour of sleep, oh and I enjoyed it haha. The week was really good, we were busy and doing the things that the Lord has asked us to do, which is ofcourse a blessing in itself. This week it was super dooper cold. Its not even winter yet and we are getting temperatures of 10 degress Celcius for a high and 4 degrees for a low. The sun comes up at 7am and goes down at 6pm (pitch black outside). The weather is an unknown thing to me, but it is only going to get colder (yay :/ ) and only going to get darker earlier and from what I have heard from missionaries that have served here before, the sun comes up at about 9am and goes down at 4.30pm, so not to much sun baking for me in winter haha.

Well I pray and hope that you all have a blessed week and take care

Love Elder Pinyon

PS we had transfer calls and I am staying here in Marzahn and also I will be the district leader."

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment