Saturday 2 April 2016

Newspaper Article about Jacob's Mission

When I last saw this blog, it reached around 49,000 total page views. When I had a look at this post today, it amazes me so much that this blog has reached over 60,000 total page views. I wonder if this blog will ever reach any higher than 65,000 total page views during my mission. I am still waiting for my mission call.

Little did I know, I thought the previous post was the final post because my time was up. I was updating this blog for Jacob during his mission. I stopped posting on this blog since the date of the day when Jacob arrived back to Brisbane. He finished his mission a month ago and time went so fast.

I still remember going to Brisbane Airport, a few detours of getting there just to see Jacob again after 2 years.
It was good seeing him again. Today, Jacob surprised me through Facebook messages and he shared with me
a photo that shows a Newspaper article about his mission. I would like to share that photo with you today.
I don't miss posting on this blog often because I still have been updating Jacob's best friend's blog and the blog is called "Elder J Wehi's Mission Journey." Hopefully this post is the final post and I don't think I will be posting again.

I will have to say my final goodbyes again. I wish you all the best for the future and your future endeavors. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment