Friday 4 March 2016

The Final Post

WARNING: THIS IS THE FINAL POST. Let's Surprise Elder Pinyon for this blog to reach 10,000 total page views before or when he arrives back to Brisbane after 2 years of his mission in Germany.

Hey Readers/Viewers,

My final post would have been on Monday when I updated Elder Pinyon's mission update one last time. I posted one time after that post and posting now because this blog hasn't reached 10,000 total page views. I am trying to get this blog to reach 10,000 total page views before Elder Pinyon arrives back to Brisbane.
There is still HOPE for this blog to reach 10,000 total page views. It shouldn't hurt to read the past blog posts. I wouldn't be tracking Elder Pinyon's flight to Brisbane because I choose not to. It is time for me to say my final goodbyes and wish you all the best for your future.

You can always read my blog and my blog is called, "Hold Onto This Journey" I will be posting so often before I leave for my mission. I also have been updating a blog for Elder Pinyon's Best Friend Elder Wehi during his mission and the blog is called, "Elder Jordan Wehi's Mission Journey."

Heads up, I am still waiting for my mission call. If you have any questions, please email me at thenewjourney1@gmail.com

Thank again so much for taking your time to read/view this blog and especially this final post. It is sad to leave.

Goodbye Readers/Viewers.

1 comment:

  1. It might have taken an extra day or two but it reached 10,000. :-)

    ReplyDelete