Tuesday 14 July 2015

Interesting and Hard Doctrine to Live

Elder Pinyon sent me 2 emails. 1 email for the blog update and the other email was for photos. Here's this week's update.

"This week has been an amazing week. We had a baptism on Saturday, his name is Alex and he is 12 years old. I gave him the gift of the Holy Ghost on Sunday at church and it was really amazing. I felt so good doing it.

I really miss everyone back at home, but I know that I am doing the Lords work and I am happy to be doing it, it's just hard at the moment. I learnt something really cool the other day about the scripture from Exodus 20:12. It says: Honour thy Father and thy Mother. What I learnt is that this also includes our Heavenly Parents, so when Heavenly Father asks us to do something then we need to do that and to put His desires first before anyone else's.

It's a really interesting and hard doctrine to live, because we as people don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, maybe because we are people pleasers instead of God pleasers. I am going to try and start living this doctrine I unlocked the other day and see if I can change :) Everything else is just great though. I love you all my dear friends and God bless you all, that you may find the truth one day.

All the way from Germany, your friend
Elder Jacob Pinyon :)

Sent from Elder Pinyon"

A few friendly reminders; the photos will be uploaded on Facebook under "MTC and Mission Photos" album and also the photos will be posted under "Mission Photos" Section on this blog.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment