Tuesday 10 February 2015

Were Speechless

Today was my Birthday and Elder Pinyon wished me a Happy Birthday at the start of the email. Most importantly, he mentioned the highlight of this week. This is what he mentioned through the email.

"highlight of this week was when we we doing finding and we were street contacting. We love speaking with people, so it does make it a little bit more easier to speak with everyone. As we were walking down the street we had a few good conversations, but then we spoke with this young man about 27 years old, his name is Daniel.  We asked him if he knew what the Book of Mormon was about. He said no.  Luckily we had one in our hand and could introduce it to him. As the conversation
went on he said to us "I prayed yesterday that I would be able to speak to someone about God and how I can better direct my life so I can return to him".

We just were speachless....We had answered his prayer and we will be meeting with him tonight.  I am really excited for this. I know that there are prepared people here.  The Lord is not only preparing us as missionaries through Zone Training Meetings, but also the people that we invite to listen to His word.  I am greatful for this experience.

Also my companion and I lead our first Zone Training Meeting all in German this week, that was really top."

He then was explaining what the photos of that was attached. Reminder the photos are on this blog under "Mission Photos" and on Facebook under "MTC & Mission Photos."

"So in these photos, one is of the olypmics and they had a sailing competition in the olympics.
Another is me by the ocean :D the baltic sea Also a frozen lake :D

Also if everyone would JUST LOVE, the world would be a better place. My crazy companion
by the snow in a park"

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment