Tuesday 3 February 2015

Lots of Fun This Week

It was interesting to what Elder Pinyon has mentioned during this week. A friendly reminder it's not my fault that he doesn't spell words correctly.

"This week has been a super busy week, the first 2 days were really fast, Pday and a working day. The next day (wednesday) we went to a district meeting, being a zone leader you get to visit every district meeting in your zone, which is heaps of fun, but than we went on exchanges with the elders. After exchanges finished, we went to our own district meeting, which was mean as. After DM we got on a train and travelled for 3 hours to berlin and stay there for the night. Than on Friday morning we had MLC (Mission Leadership Council) and than we travelled home. Saturday we did about 5 hours of service and also planned our Zone Training Meeting for next week. Sunday I went to church. That was pretty much my week, I am super tired, haha, but not stressed. I had a lot of fun this week.

I have lots of photos, so there will be a few emails, I can only fit 3 photos per email, sorry. So I found this sign and it says JP-Australia and my initials are JP Jacob Pinyon and I come from Australia. My
companion made some cinemon rolls."

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment