Tuesday 29 July 2014

Second Area is Marzahn, Berlin

Elder Pinyon is no longer in Göttigen Area. He got transferred to his second area which is Marzahn, Berlin. This week's email was brief and short. I will share most of what he said through this week's email.

"Hey Megan, this week was really good, we had our transfer calls on Saturday and I am being transfered to Marzahn, Berlin. This week also we set a baptismal date for an investigator for the 23 August, so I am really excited for him, unfortunately I wont be able to see it, but it is alright because it is the Lords work not mine :D Other than that, that is my week. Really sad to leave Göttingen it reminds me of home, being so small and yeah, but all is good. Will send my new address when I find it out.

Tschüss

Elder Pinyon"

I have 2 reminders. The first reminder is I wouldn't be sharing the whole email of what he says, because sometimes I consider it's confidential between Elder Pinyon and I. I will be sharing what is relevant to you all readers to read about to keep updated from Elder Pinyon. I hope that you will accept and understand that.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment