Friday 18 July 2014

Just a Weekly Update

As for myself; I have been busy by being with the Missionaries for a lesson, the Missionaries arrived at my place which was one of the Missionaries was able to help me for my Sacrament talk, preparing a Sacrament Talk for upcoming this Sunday, updated 4 other blogs and drafting emails to friends who has gone on their missions for updates from this week. I finally found a little spare time to update this blog. 

I received 2 emails from Elder Pinyon and both of the emails was exactly the same. Thanks to Michael Pinyon {Elder Pinyon's Dad} to share a photo from the Mission's Blog. It was very nice of him to do that. Just a reminder that the spelling errors isn't my fault. 

This week's email;

"just a weekly update. We found an elderly lady while walking uphill and she was struggling so we tried to help her, but she wouldnt let us, so we just talked to her until she reached the top, but we found out the she had alzhema´s coz we asked her what year it was and she said 19....? so we figured that one out pretty fast, so we rang a number that we found on her walker and her daughter came and picked her up. Was really good to see her smile again when she saw her daughter. 

That was the most exciting thing this week, so it was good to help her, but have a great week and take care 

Elder Pinyon" 

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment