Monday 24 August 2015

The merciful obtain Mercy

This week's update was short, however it was powerful!!

He said, "Don't judge others, because they sin differently than you!

This is such a great quote from Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf. I know we need to apply this more in our life. We don't do good enough at this, we need to be better. When our hearts are filled with the love of God, we become "kind one to another, tender hearted, forgiving." My dear friends, brothers and sisters. God loves us all. I invite you to find this out, he really does. Look up on YouTube a video called "the ugly duckling - Uchtdorf". Please watch this video and know the worth of how much God loves you.

This week was great, we had a general authority, Elder Paul V. Johnson came and visited our mission and I had the opportunity to be apart of 2 different meetings with him. I learnt a lot.

Also I had some Trifle this week. It taste super yummy!!!

Have a great week.

Elder Pinyon

Sent from Elder Pinyon"

A friendly reminder that photos is shared both on Facebook and this blog under "Mission Photos" Section.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment