Monday 29 September 2014

Wonderful Opportunity

Elder Pinyon mentioned a lot through email, I thought to share with you some of what he mentioned.

"This week I had the wonderful opportunity to think about my past (as missionaries we have no time extra to ourselves haha). As I have gone throughout the last 10 weeks, I have really seen a big change in the hearts of many people here. They have blessed me as I have blessed them. It has been truly amazing. This week I had the opportunity to give 2 blessings to people in our ward, it was truly a wonderful feeling to feel the Lords power flowing through me as I blessed them. It is truly a blessing that the members trust a missionary such as me and others to bless them and we dont even speak the language fluently or know them personally. I know that as we use the Priesthood righteously and for good dominion, the Lord will bless us with many blessings to come.

This week was also amazing because of the amount of miracles and blessings that we were able to see. I know that these miracles only came about because of the exact obedience that we commit to and follow through. I love my mission with all my heart, it is truly amazing to be able to serve the Lord and there will be always other ways to serve the Lord, as long as we always remember Him and are always worthy for His spirit. "

The photos are posted under "Mission Photos": Section on the blog and "MTC & Mission Photos" on Facebook.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment