Tuesday 17 June 2014

Follow The Promptings

Here's what Elder Pinyon emailed me and reminder that I wouldn't be mentioning the whole email. Again, spelling mistakes isn't my fault. Also, I'm not mentioning the whole email.

Elder Pinyon emailed me with 2 emails this week.

Email 1:

"Hey the week has been good, except for Tuesday night, we actually had a serious storm the other night it was like a category 2-3 cyclone, it was so dangerous that the bomb sirens that only go off in movies went off, thought we were going to get bombed or something haha, than I found out 6 people were killed in the storm as well, so it was really dangerous, but all is good :D I know that the Lord looks over his servants and will protect them from danger. Not much else, except had transfer and I am staying in Göttingen for my 3rd transfer and with the same companion Elder Randall.

Elder Pinyon"

Email 2:

"I actually felt prompted to talk to these 2 guys as we were riding our bikes in a park and I pulled over and introduced myself and told them I was from the church and asked ``Werr ist Gott für Sie?´´ and they said ``Wir sprechen kein Deutsch´´ so I taught them about the book of mormon in English and gave them a copy. Use the pictures in the book of mormon to explain to people what it is and it really does work. Also follow the promptings of the spirit, that is really important."

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment