Tuesday 13 May 2014

3 Emails This Week

Elder Pinyon emailed me with 3 different emails. Just a reminder that I wouldn't be posting the whole email, because some of the portion of the email is confidential and I share what is relevant for you as a reader to know. There are photos this week!

Email 1; Elder Pinyon attached a few photos and he mentioned:

"Hey Megan, the skype call home yesterday was great. The baptism actually fell through, but I know that the Elders will recommit him to baptism and I was able to commit an investigator to baptism last night for the 7th June, so hopefully we can get him baptised and let him have the everlasting joy which we all know that he can have.

Love the work here.

Tschüss

Elder Pinyon"

A reminder Tschüss means "bye" in German.

Email 2; I will telling you the whole email for Email 2 because there was no confidential conversation. Elder Pinyon sent the email 6 minutes after the previous email. He mentioned:

"so tomorrow is my 3 month mark btw :D yay 21 to go"

Email 3; Elder Pinyon attached a few photos and he mentioned:

"Also saw Arthur this week and also put one of our investigators on baptismal date for 7th June, so really exciting stuff is happening :D"


Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment